Slip and Fall Accidents
Hartford Slip-And-Fall Lawyers
Common scenes of slip-and-fall accidents include:
- Construction sites
- Retail establishments
- Office buildings
- Apartment complexes
- Public facilities
- Parking lots
- Cracked sidewalks
- High places without railings such as platforms, stages
- Ladders used on residential properties
- Ladders used on commercial properties
Injuries To Customers Or Visitors — Workplace Accidents
At Brown Paindiris & Scott, LLP, our attorneys often hear stories of clients’ injuries caused by slip-and-fall accidents in commercial establishments such as Walmart stores or upscale restaurants. Our clients have included customers of commercial establishments, construction workers and visitors to private, commercial and public properties. Brown Paindiris & Scott, LLP, welcomes inquiries and offers valuable advice and advocacy to people with injuries such as the following, caused by slip-and-fall or trip-and-fall accidents:
- Broken bones and fractures
- Broken ankles, elbows and wrists, to name a few examples
- Traumatic head injury (TBI) or concussion
- Back and neck injuries
- In certain circumstances (such as falling through plate-glass doors or windows), severe cuts (lacerations)
Our fundamental goal in all slip-and-fall cases is to help our clients obtain full, fair compensation for medical bills and lost wages replacement. In addition, we are often able to help injured people recover monetary compensation as acknowledgment of pain and suffering.
Lawyers at Brown Paindiris & Scott, LLP, have the experience and dedication to evaluate your slip-and-fall accident and explore options for helping you achieve a fair settlement or verdict. Our Hartford slip-and-fall attorneys investigate cases to determine causes that help us build strong cases. Did a property owner or manager know about a dangerous situation and fail to take actions to protect people using the premises? Examples of negligence in slip-and-fall cases have included the following:
- Supermarket managers had (or should have had) ample warning about a spill, but failed to clean the spill or erect warning signs and barricades in a timely manner.
- Office building owners or managers failed to provide traction mats in areas such as entryways on snowy or rainy days.
- Maintenance crews failed to take reasonable actions to prevent falls by patrons on uneven pavement or in snow-and-ice-covered parking lots.
After A Fall, Contact Our Connecticut Injury Attorneys
With four offices throughout central Connecticut, we are a convenient source of cost-effective and practical legal solutions. Contact us for a free consultation to find out more about what our Hartford premises liability attorneys can do for you.