Nancy W. Tonucci
Attorney Nancy W. Tonucci is an attorney in the estate planning, probate and elder law practice at Brown, Paindiris & Scott, LLP, in its Rocky Hill office.
Her elder law practice includes counseling families on asset protection, nursing home, assisted living, and various options to keep seniors in their homes, as well as eligibility for governmental benefits including Medicaid and Medicare. She represents clients in the preparation of Wills, Trusts, Powers of Attorney and Advanced Directives.
Attorney Tonucci provides representation in probate courts on issues including decedent estates, conservatorships, and guardianships. She will continue to serve in various fiduciary capacities and represent individuals who serve in such capacities.
Her practice includes representing buyers and sellers in real estate transactions.
- State of Connecticut
- U.S. District Court, District of Connecticut
- University of Bridgeport School of Law
- Bridgeport, Connecticut
- Juris Doctor 1990
- Honors: American Jurisprudence Awards
- Legal Skills I & II
- Business Law
- State Constitutional Law
- Designation: Author, Connecticut (Quinnipiac) Probate Law Journal
- Quinnipiac University
- Hamden, Connecticut
- Bachelor of Arts (Dual Majors, Legal Studies and English, Summa Cum Laude) 1987
- Legal: Legal Studies Book Award
- English: Alice B. Remail Award
- Member Student Court
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Connecticut Bar Association (Probate and Estates and Elder Law Sections)
- National Academy of Elder Law Attorneys (including Connecticut Chapter, Programs Committee Member)
- Brain Injury Alliance of Connecticut
- Connecticut Community Care, Inc., Corporator
- Planned Lifetime Assistance Network (PLAN) of Connecticut, Inc.
- Parishioner, Christ the King Parish, Wethersfield, CT