Complex Medical Malpractice
Attorney Jaffe has obtained successful results in a variety of different types of medical malpractice cases. Examples include the following:
- An 18-month-old baby contracted bacterial meningitis and died within a week or so thereafter. In successfully suing her emergency room and family doctors, attorney Jaffe utilized several expert witnesses for this failure to diagnose case, including a pediatric neurologist, to extract a settlement for the parents of the baby, who were excellent parents.
- Attorney Jaffe has obtained numerous significant recoveries for young children and babies having aortic valve stenosis, a congenital cardiac condition which doctors misdiagnosed or improperly treated. In so doing, he utilized prominent pediatric cardiologists to make his case.
- Attorney Jaffe also has much experience in medical malpractice cases involving vascular disease and diseases of the colon, such as perforated diverticulitis. He has worked with numerous surgeons of various specialties when litigating these cases.
- Also, cases involving traumatic and acute injury to the eyes from negligent eye surgery, including Lasik surgery, have been successfully pursued by attorney Jaffe.
- Additionally, attorney Jaffe has much experience in pursuing breach of care cases against hospitals, nursing homes and other health care facilities in a variety of cases.
- Furthermore, he has successfully pursued failure to diagnose and misdiagnose cases relating to various forms of cancer, as well as and other benign conditions.
Disclaimer : Every case is different to facts and circumstances and results will vary from one case to another. The announcement of the results of any one particular case should not be taken as to imply, or guarantee, certain results in any other case.