Attorney Ronald Scott has been practicing law in Connecticut for over 30 years and joined Brown, Paindiris & Scott in 1978. His principal area of practice is Connecticut Family Law and Connecticut Divorce Law. He is highly skilled in matters concerning divorce, child custody and financial support, and is recognized as a leader in these areas. He is also a skilled and experienced personal injury attorney.
Attorney Scott is admitted to practice in Connecticut and is a member of the American Bar Association and Hartford County Bar Association, the Connecticut Trial Lawyers Association, the Association of Trial Lawyers of America, and a charter member of the Collaborative Divorce Lawyers Association. He has been designated by his peers to"Connecticut Super Lawyer" in the Connecticut Super Lawyer Magazine, Family Law, 2008-2009, 2011-2015.
- Connecticut, 1978
- University of Connecticut School of Law, Hartford, Connecticut
- J.D. - 1978
- Alfred University
- B.A. - 1975
- Honors: summa cum laude
- What to do if You Find Out Your Spouse Concealed Assets in Your Divorce?
Honors and Awards
- Selected to Connecticut Super Lawyers, 2008 - 2009, 2011 – 2015
Professional Associations and Memberships
- American Bar Association, Member
- Hartford County Bar Association, Member
- Connecticut Trial Lawyers Association, Member
- The American Association for Justice, Member
- Collaborative Divorce Lawyers Association, Member