Administrative Hearing Attorneys
Professionals and businesses have to comply with both state laws and agency regulations. These executive rules and regulations can relate to professional and occupational licensure, business licensure, land use and zoning, taxation, permitting and other constraints on business and professional or occupational practice.
The ability to negotiate these sometime intricate rules and regulations can be challenging. The ability of an individual or business to navigate these rules and regulations also directly impacts their ability to produce a profit, earn a living, and effectively operate.
At Brown, Paindiris & Scott, our Administrative Hearing lawyers know that there are infinite possible reasons that a professional or business can have to advocate before a state or municipal agency. From professional licensure applications and defense, to avoiding placement on abuse and neglect registries, to applying for expungement pardons or advocating before the town inlands & wetlands commission, we can help you exercise your administrative rights and pursue your business and professional opportunities.
Your Contested Hearing Counsel
At Brown, Paindiris & Scott, LLP, or Administrative Hearing Lawyers have appeared in contested hearings before many state and municipal agencies. Whether defending a professional license or advocating for business or personal interests, our Administrative hearing Lawyers have appeared in contested matters involving:
- Department of Administrative Services (DAS)
- Department of Banking
- Department of Children and Families (DCF)
- State of Connecticut Office of the Claims Commissioner
- Department of Consumer Protection (DCP)
- Department of Correction (DOC)
- Department of Developmental Services (DDS)
- Department of Economic and Community Development (DECD)
- State Elections Enforcement Commission (SEEC)
- Commission on Human Rights and Opportunities (CHRO)
- Department of Insurance
- Department of Labor (DOL)
- Department of Mental Health and Addiction Services (DHMAS)
- Department of Motor Vehicles (DMV)
- Board of Pardons and Paroles (BOPP)
- Department of Public Health (DPH)
- Department of Revenue Services (DRS)
- Municipal Agencies:
- Planning & Zoning
- Inlands & Wetlands
- Building Department
- Planning Department
Learn More About our Administrative Lawyers
These cases are handled by:
Contact Our Administrative Hearing Lawyers
With four offices throughout central Connecticut, including Hartford, we are a convenient source of cost-effective and practical legal solutions. Contact us for a consultation to find out more about what our experienced Connecticut professional license defense attorneys can do for you.