A workplace accident, such as a heavy equipment accident, slip-and-fall accident or explosion accident in a manufacturing setting (or any type of work environment), raises immediate questions:
- Were employees properly trained to use necessary tools?
- Were Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OHSA) regulations adhered to in the workplace?
- What evidence is still available regarding the circumstances of the accident? Video surveillance camera footage, photographs and forensic evidence may prove to be critical to an injured worker's case outcome.
- What procedures are necessary in this particular case? What kinds of documents need to be filed, to which agencies and by when?
- Was a third party (not the employer) negligent in any way? For example, did an equipment-serving company fail to do its job? Did a subcontractor or delivery person create conditions that led to the manufacturing accident?
An Injury Law Firm Pursuing Compensation On Your Behalf
Your attorneys at Brown Paindiris & Scott, LLP, in Connecticut, are experienced workplace injury lawyers who look into all angles of clients' cases in search of the most promising legal remedies. We have represented injured manufacturing workers who had suffered amputations, repetitive trauma injuries, traumatic head injuries and burn injuries. We are well-familiar with the tactics of workers' compensation carriers that delay or deny coverage. We know how to determine — and document — third-party liability when that is an option.
Furthermore, our attorneys understand that there is often much more to an injury case than dollars and X-rays. Seriously injured manufacturing workers and other injury victims often struggle to recover emotional well-being as well as cope with practical problems such as personal care needs. When it is appropriate, we fight for our clients' right to have psychiatric evaluations and treatments paid for as well as treatment for purely physical injuries such as broken bones.
Did You Suffer A Workplace Heavy Equipment Injury?
You do not have to face the challenges of a workplace injury without the benefit of skilled and experienced legal representation. After a serious manufacturing accident, the accident attorneys at the law offices of Brown Paindiris & Scott can evaluate your case and make recommendations for recovering compensation. To schedule an initial consultation with one of our workplace injury attorneys, call our Hartford, Connecticut office at 860-266-4278 or toll free at 877-783-5367. Also contact us online.
Learn More About Our Personal Injury Attorneys
These cases are handled by: