Attorney Jaffe has obtained excellent results for criminal clients throughout the years in a variety of cases where charges including the following:
- Driving while under the influence of alcohol ("DWI")
- Manslaughter with a motor vehicle while intoxicated
- Sexual assault
- Risk of injury to a minor
- Interfering with the police
- Robbery, burglary and larceny
- Drug selling and drug use
- Stabbings and shootings
- Miscellaneous crimes
Many of Attorney Jaffe's criminal cases also involve allegations of police misconduct, such as false arrest or police brutality.
In such situations, Attorney Jaffe, due to his experience with police misconduct/civil rights cases, has the necessary qualifications to provide a skillful criminal defense in a manner that also preserves and/or is consistent with any rights the criminal defendant may have to sue the police for misconduct or violation of his or her civil rights.
Contact Brown Paindiris & Scott, LLP, in Hartford, Connecticut, by calling 860-266-7024.