Sean M. Peoples
877-783-5367 (Toll Free)
Attorney Sean M. Peoples joined the firm in 1990 and primarily focuses on litigation with a concentration on personal injury and workers' compensation matters. Attorney Peoples has extensive experience dealing with motor vehicle accidents, fall down injuries, workers’ compensation claims, wrongful death and medical malpractice claims. He also practices probate law, immigration law and residential real estate.
Attorney Peoples is admitted to practice in Connecticut and is a member of the American Bar Association (Tort & Insurance Practice Section), Connecticut Bar Association (Litigation and General Practice Sections), Hartford County Bar Association (Legal – Medical Committee) and the Connecticut Trial Lawyers Association. He has served on the Manchester Community College Paralegal Advisory and External Advisory Committees and has served as an adjunct instructor in Legal Writing and Business Law.
Attorney Peoples also devotes his time to the Glastonbury Kiwanis Club, the Friends of Glastonbury Rowing, Inc. and he is the past President of The RiverEast Chapter of BNI and The Orchard Hill Club. He is currently the President of the Neipsic Woods Water Association (N.W.W.A.).
- Connecticut, 1989
- University of New Hampshire School of Law, Concord, New Hampshire
- J.D. - 1989
- Columbia University New York, NY.
- M.A. - 1986
- Connecticut College
- B.A. - 1983
Professional Associations and Memberships
- American Bar Association, Member, Tort & Insurance Practice Section
- Connecticut Bar Association, Member, Litigation and General Practice Sections
- Hartford County Bar Association, Member, Legal ? Medical Committee
- Connecticut Trial Lawyers Association
- Neipsic Woods Water Association (N.W.W.A.), President
- RiverEast Chapter of BNI, Past President
- Orchard Hill Club, Past President
- Central Connecticut Youth Hockey, Board of Directors
- Friends of Glastonbury Rowing, Inc., Board of Directors
- Neipsic Woods Water Association, Inc., Past President
Past Employment Positions
- Manchester Community College, Paralegal Advisory and External Advisory Committees