877-783-5367 (Toll Free)
Attorney Nicholas Paindiris' principal areas of practice include corporate, finance, commercial business transactions, including mergers and acquisitions and intellectual property, and commercial and residential real estate transactions. In addition to representing individual business owners, Mr. Paindiris serves as counsel to banks, financial institutions, and other commercial lenders in all aspects of commercial, fixed asset, asset based financing, Article 9 secured transactions, and government guaranteed loans. He has represented the State of Connecticut, Department of Economic and Community Development since 1996 in Urban Act grants, Manufacturing Assistance Act loans, HOME grants, and Housing Trust Funds Program loans and grants for affordable housing.
He supervises a skilled and experienced residential real estate closing department that can close sales, purchases and re-financings effectively and at reasonable cost. Mr. Paindiris is also a certified closing attorney for the National Association of Development Companies (NADCO).
He is skilled in using principles of Connecticut business law to further his client's business goals, whether through the use of limited liability companies, corporations, general partnerships, or limited partnerships. He has strong contacts and experience in commercial real estate and residential real estate closings in Glastonbury and throughout Connecticut, and has been a prominent Glastonbury real estate lawyer for many years.
Mr. Paindiris, who is fluent in Greek, has over 40 years experience. He founded the firm in 1977 and has long-standing connections to the Glastonbury community.
Mr. Paindiris is admitted to practice in Connecticut and is a member of Connecticut and Hartford County Bar Association and the American Arbitration Association. He was recently honored with receiving the Martindale-Hubbell BV Distinguished rating after achieving a Very High General Ethical Standards rating and a Legal Ability numerical rating.
Mr. Paindiris has been elected a delegate to the national Democrat Convention on five different occasions and has been elected a member of the Electoral College. He also served as the legal representative of the Obama for President Campaign in Connecticut.
Areas of Practice
- Commercial Business Transactions
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Intellectual Property
- Commercial and Residential Real Estate Transactions
- Connecticut, 1973
- University of Connecticut School of Law, Hartford, Connecticut
- J.D. - 1973
- Honors: With Honors
- Law Review: University of Connecticut, 1973
- Yale University New Haven, CT.
- B.A. (Cum Laude) - 1968
- Sales Tax Clearance Letter and the Connecticut Successor Liability Statute
Honors and Awards
- Elected a Delegate to the National Democrat Convention on Five Different Occasions
- Elected a Member of the Electoral College
- Legal Representative of the Obama for President Campaign in Connecticut
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Connecticut Bar Association
- Hartford County Bar Association
- American Arbitration Association
- National Panel of Arbitrators