Louis W. Flynn
877-783-5367 (Toll Free)
Attorney Lou Flynn is an experienced advocate who has spent more than 30 years practicing law in the State of Connecticut and Federal courts. His focus is on civil litigation and he has tried numerous cases to both juries and judges, taking many to final verdict. He takes great pleasure in guiding his clients through the complex judicial system.
The many cases Attorney Flynn has tried include motor vehicle and motorcycle accidents, legal, engineering and medical malpractice, assault, sexual abuse, brain injury and other personal injury and economic loss cases. Additionally, he has litigated probate appeals, taken tax appeals, defended and prosecuted foreclosure actions, boundary, zoning and title disputes, as well as commercial matters representing businesses both large and small. He also maintains a large Workers’ Compensation practice representing clients injured at work and has tried Formal Hearings.
Attorney Flynn has also successfully prosecuted appeals before the Appellate Court of the State of Connecticut and the Connecticut Supreme Court. He has achieved verdicts and settlements in the seven figure range and is well versed in the use of Structured Settlements and Special Needs Trusts, which are designed to care for his client’s needs into the future.
Attorney Flynn has worked as an Assistant Court Clerk in the Hartford Superior Court, a former Assistant Town Attorney to the Town of Suffield, Counsel to a municipal Ethics Commission in the Town of Enfield and served as a member of a local Zoning Board of Appeals for the Town of East Windsor.
Attorney Flynn is a member of the Connecticut Bar, the United States District Court (for Connecticut) and the United States Second Circuit Court of Appeals. He has been admitted to appear in the Courts of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts on several occasions. He is a member of the Connecticut Trial Lawyers Association, Brain Injury Association of North America and the American Association for Justice. He was born and continues to reside in East Windsor, Connecticut.
Areas of Practice
- Civil Litigation
- Motor Vehicle and Motorcycle Accidents
- Engineering and Medical Malpractice
- Sexual Abuse
- Brain Injury
- Other Personal Injury and Economic Loss Cases
- U.S. District Court District of Connecticut
- U.S. Court of Appeals 2nd Circuit
- Washington and Lee University School of Law, Lexington, Virginia
- J.D. (Cum Laude)
- Bates College
- Major: History
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Connecticut Trial Lawyers Association, Member
- Brain Injury Association of North America, Member
- American Association for Justice, Member
Past Employment Positions
- Assistant Court Clerk, Hartford Superior Court
- Town of Suffield, Assistant Town Attorney
- Municipal Ethics Commission, Town of Enfield, Counsel
- Local Zoning Board of Appeals, Town of East Windsor, Member