877-783-5367 (Toll Free)
Lindsay Weber is a member of the Personal Injury and Commercial Litigation Departments in the firm's Glastonbury office. In her personal injury practice, she represents plaintiffs who have been injured in automobile accidents, work-related incidents, slip-and-fall accidents, and animal related injuries. Lindsay also assists clients who have been injured as a result of medical malpractice.
In her commercial litigation practice she represents individuals and businesses in a variety of business and contract disputes, in addition to the formation and organization of their business ventures. Lindsay also handles residential real estate closings. Lindsay Weber is admitted to practice law in the state and federal courts of Connecticut, as well as the Commonwealth of Massachusetts.
Attorney Weber graduated from the University of Connecticut School of Law, where she served as Notes and Comments Editor of the Connecticut Law Review. Lindsay also holds an Honors Bachelor of Arts degree from the University of Delaware, where she double majored in Psychology and Criminal Justice & Sociology.
- Connecticut, 2013
- Massachusetts, 2013
- U.S. District Court District of Connecticut, 2014
- University of Connecticut School of Law, Hartford, Connecticut
- J.D. - May, 2013
- Law Review: University of Connecticut, 2012 - 2013
- University of Delaware, Newark, Delaware
- B.A. - February, 2010
- Honors: Alpha Kappa Delta: International Sociology Honors Society
- Major: Psychology
- Major: Sociology & Criminal Justice
Honors and Awards
- CALI Excellence for the Future Award, Environmental and Toxic Torts
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Connecticut Bar Association, Member
- Hartford County Bar Association, Member
- Young Lawyers Section, Member
- Connecticut Trial Lawyers Association, Member