J. Lawrence Price
877-783-5367 (Toll Free)
Attorney Larry Price has been practicing law in Connecticut for over 20 years. He focuses his practice primarily on litigation, frequently in cases involving liquor liability, dram shop law, premises liability, automobile and bicycle accidents, insurance issues, negligent security, negligent supervision, personal injury, many types of construction litigation as well as other various areas of civil litigation. Attorney Price also frequently acts as a mediator and arbitrator in all types of civil disputes. He regularly lectures on liquor liability and premises liability-related topics.
Attorney Price is a Commissioner of the Metropolitan District Commission, and is a former Deputy Mayor and Town Council member of West Hartford (1986-1995). Attorney Price also served as the Democratic Town Chairperson of West Hartford (1998-2004), as well as Trustee of the Connecticut Science Center. Before entering the legal profession, Attorney Price taught high school and coached basketball. Attorney Price is a member of the Native American tribe, Chickasaw Nation.
Currently, Attorney Price is a member of the Executive Committee of the Connecticut Bar Association, Litigation Section, the Connecticut Trial Lawyers Association, the American Trial Lawyers Association, as well as the Hartford County Bar Association. He has been designated by his peers to "Connecticut Super Lawyer" in the Connecticut Super Lawyer Magazine, Personal Injury Plantiff's Law, 2009-2015.
- Connecticut, 1986
- U.S. District Court District of Connecticut, 1987
- Catholic University of America, Columbus School of Law, Washington, District of Columbia
- J.D. - 1985
- Purdue University, West Lafayette, Indiana
- B.A. - 1973
Honors and Awards
- Designated to "Connecticut Super Lawyer" in Connecticut Super Lawyer Magazine, Personal Injury Plantiff's Law, 2010 - 2012
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Metropolitan District Commission, Commissioner
- Town Council Member of West Hartford, Former Deputy Mayor, 1986 - 1995
- West Hartford, Democratic Town Chairperson, 1998 - 2004
- Connecticut Science Center, Trustee
- Native American Tribe, Chickasaw Nation, Member
- Connecticut Bar Association, Litigation Section, Executive Committee
- Connecticut Trial Lawyers Association, Member
- Hartford County Bar Association, Member