877-783-5367 (Toll Free)
Attorney Cheryl Cassella recently joined the firm in 2015. She has been in private practice since 2008. She primarily practices in the area of Family law and Personal Injury.
Cheryl routinely handles cases involving divorce and family law litigation, including contested dissolution matters, custody and visitation issues, asset and property distribution and post judgment modification and enforcement issues. The outcome of a family law matter can affect a family for years to come. In every case, Attorney Cassella is committed to working with her clients to try and reach both a prompt and effective resolution that will best serve that family's needs.
In addition to her experience with all aspects of family law, she also has significant personal injury experience. Not only has she worked on cases that resulted in multi-million dollar jury verdicts, she also has had considerable experience defending these same types of cases. Her defense experience allows her to offer a unique perspective to her personal injury cases. In her personal injury practice, she represents plaintiffs who have been injured in automobile accidents, work-related incidents, slip-and-fall accidents, and animal related injuries. Attorney Cassella also assists clients who have been injured as a result of medical malpractice.
- Connecticut, 2008
- New England School of Law, Boston, Massachusetts
- Juris Doctorate (Cum Laude)
- University at Albany (SUNY), Albany, New York
- B.A. (Summa Cum Laude)
- Major: Communications
- Child Support and the Demise of Judicial Discretion, Connecticut Law Tribune, 08/13/2013
- Slip and Fall in a Grocery Store Results in Narrowing of Connecticut’s Mode of Operation Rule, NRRDA, February, 2011
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Connecticut Bar Association, Family Law Section, Member
- Connecticut Bar Association, Young Lawyers Section, Member
- New Haven County Bar Association, Family Law Section, Member